- Energy & Burnout Management
- Learn to motivate your staff and clients
- Learn how to be an effective manager
- Organizations in the next century
- Astonishing Customer Service
- Creating Self Directed Work Teams
Paul E. Clayton, developed and headed a motivation and job search program at the Employment and Training Center.
Clayton has been lauded for his non-traditional approach to motivation. Different types of professionals and non-professionals around the country utilize his process.
He has done extensive work developing training programs for city, county and state governments. Paul has trained over 100,000 clients in the last ten years. He has lectured in over forty-five states.
Paul’s comedy style of workshops and as a main speaker has made his lectures informative and fun. His topics range from motivating staff, customer service to strategic planning.
Clayton espouses the idea that skills training is not the best way to help people do good jobs. We must change attitudes.
Books by Paul E. Clayton