- Psychological profiling, & historical murder cases
- Cryptozoology – Pseudoscience: animals that are otherwise considered extinct
Paul Harrison a retired UK detective (police officer) and the author of 34 true crime books.
He has interviewed (face to face) over 100 of the world’s worst serial killers and mass murderers.
Questioning them to gain an insight into their psyche, and why and how they killed. Its a unique vision of the most horrific places on earth, inside the mind of serial killers.
Paul Harrison has appeared at many national and international crime writing and book festivals, including: Bloody Scotland, Or crime, Crime-Fest, Murder Inc., Dark Deeds. Fort fest Maryland.
As an independent authority on crime and crime fighting he has been featured on countless television and radio documentaries.
He has worked alongside a number of police forces during major incidents and inquiries.
Books by Paul Harrison
- The Black Flash Tour: The Albert Johanneson Story
- Carnage: The Real Life Crimes of Rudge Martin & Baker
- The Curse of the Pharaohs Tombs
- Deviant: Jeremy Bamber and the White House Farm Murders
- Foul Deeds & Suspicious Deaths in Glasgow
- Dancing with the Devil