- Respect leads to high levels of employee & customer engagement, & provides organizations with a competitive advantage.
- Powerful leaders are powerful because they invoke strong followership
- Delivers, constructive performance feedback in a positive and supportive manner
- Encourages cross-departmental cooperation
- Expectations: Sets clear expectations & holds you accountable
- Keep promises & commitments
- Demonstrates respect for others
- Spreading Respect in the Work Place
Paul L. Marciano, Ph.D., aka “Dr. Paul,” Clinical Psychology, is a leading authority on employee engagement and respect in the workplace. He has worked in human resources and leadership development for many years. Subjects include Leadership, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Personality, and Statistics.
• On all levels of management and leadership, particularly around interpersonal competencies linked to communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution
• Works with companies to establish and refine their mission, vision, values, and corporate culture
• Facilitating offsite leadership retreats and teambuilding events
• Workshops on fostering employee engagement, promoting a respectful workplace culture, dealing effectively with difficult conversations, basic managerial skills, change management, and customer service
Principles of RESPECT provide supervisors, managers, and human resource professionals with dozens of specific, turnkey strategies that will immediately increase employee engagement and productivity. Moreover, it helps to instill and foster a culture of respect throughout an organization.
Let’s Talk About It: Turning Confrontation into Collaboration at Work tackles the challenge of dealing constructively with emotionally charged issues.
The primary thesis of dysfunctional personal and professional relationships is caused or exacerbated by the unwillingness or lack of skill in difficult conversations. Dr. Paul addresses the unconscious biases and mindsets that sabotage our conversations and identifies the skills and strategies needed to deal with interpersonal conflict in a straightforward, calm, and collaborative manner.
Let’s Talk About It delivers everything you need to deal with the most challenging people and situations confidently and competently.
Partial Client List
• Adheris Health
• Arcelor Mittal
• Armstrong World Industries
• Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Center for Disease Control
• Drew University
• EC Barton & Company
• European Court of Auditors
• Hunterdon Medical Center
• Johnson & Johnson
• Marsh & McLennan Agency
• Mercy Hospital of Freedom
• Navy Federal Credit Union
• New York Life
• Novo Nordisk
• ProtoCall Services
• Robert Wood Johnson
• UCS Forest Group
• UFP Technologies
• Uniform Law Commission
• Union Poistovna
• United States Department of Defense
• United States Postal Service
• Vulcan Materials
• Waste Management
Dr. Paul on Leadership, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Survey Development, Research Methods, and Statistics.
Dr. Paul, on Organizational Development, is committed to helping organizations cultivate, manage, and grow their human capital.
Dr. Paul provides dozens of real-world case studies and turnkey strategies to increase employee discretionary effort and reduction of turnover.
Schools, medical practices, pharmaceutical companies, manufacturing facilities, sales organizations, consulting firms, and government agencies embrace Dr. Paul Marciano’s model.
Books by Paul L. Marciano, Ph.D.
- Carrots and Sticks Don’t Work: Build a Culture of Employee Engagement with the Principles of RESPECT
- Super Teams: Using the Principles of Respect to Unleash Explosive Business Performance
- Let’s Talk About It: Turning Confrontation into Collaboration at Work