- Negotiating and Influencing
- Navigating into the 21st Century: It’s a Whole New Ballgame
- The Sweet Art of Negotiation: Seller
- Contract Negotiator and a Presenter of Corporate Negotiation
- The Sweet Art of Negotiation: Buyer
- Lived 8 years through the Civil War in Lebanon. (Held a hostage of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO)
Paul R. Wineman, why American buyers hardly negotiate anything in the short-term market and, as a result. How Sellers can and should take advantage of this long-term negotiating. Actual stories and events from negotiating life, both successes and failures, to illustrate the points to make short-term versus long-term.