- To make your dreams come true…the first thing you have to do is open your eyes
- Focused on common goals can deliver powerful results.
- Hard look at dealing with unexpected changes, and challenges, in life
- Focuses on seeing through differences, and on teaching acceptance, respect for and understanding of yourself, and those around you.
- You will leave with powerful new insights on eliminating judgment; and developing strong and rewarding relationships.
Paul Rosen is available to motivate, educate, inspire and entertain your team. Paul has delivered his story of courage and determination to groups and corporate, sport and school teams across the country. As the inspirational leader and a spokesperson for the Canadian National Sledge Hockey Team, Paul is also a popular television and radio guest.
Paul delivers high-impact, highly-entertaining messages on overcoming adversity, world-class athletic competition and the power of turning your dreams into reality.
Paul Rosen has faced his share. From a leg that snapped in 14 places at age 15 – shattering his promising hockey career…to a life-saving operation that took his right leg – shattering his life as he knew it…Paul has developed a strategy for facing, and dealing with, life’s unexpected turns.
Attendees will leave with insights on harnessing their emotional responses to challenges; and on turning their challenges into opportunities.