- Planning, Donor Relations, Feasibility, Volunteers, Marketing, Campaigns, Planned giving.
- Create profit centers from know-how
Paul Rux, Ph.D. offers:
1. POWERFUL FUNDRIAISING: Planning, Donor Relations, Feasibility, Volunteers, Marketing, Campaigns, Planned giving.
2. BEST PRACTICE BUSINESS ETHICS: Ethics and workplace violence, Ethics as “brand” and “buzz,” Ethics audits as process and profit improvement, Ethics awards as best-practice research, Ethics as leadership.
3. CORPORATE UNIVERSITIES: Create profit centers from know-how, Retail internal “knowledge management,” Use Internet-based learning to increase profits, “Techno-pole” model in Europe, Best-practice models in U.S.A.
4. SCHOOL FUNDING FOR THE 21st CENTURY: Budget cuts, Beyond bake sales, School foundation model, Small college model for funding, Mobilize alumni, Create new power bases.