- Understanding Behavioral Styles for Managers
- Managing Effectively for Improved Results
- Win-Win Negotiations for Managers
- Workplace Harassment Prevention
- Building Stronger Teams for Improved Results
- Expert on Relational Leadership and Relational Selling
Paula Switzer, a high school teacher, an insurance salesperson, and a marketing representative for IBM. Paula has held management positions, including manager of a customer support center, and general manager for a software development company in the long term care industry.
Are you struggling with getting employees engaged, and committed to your organization?
• Are you frustrated with time spent on people issues, due to poor communication, ineffective leadership, and lack of trust?
• Are you dismayed by lost opportunities to increase sales and improve relationships with your customers?
These are the types of issues Paula confronts everyday in her work with clients. Her Seven Elements of Relational Leadership™ provide Bright Ideas for Brilliant Results – results in increased sales, improved customer service, enhanced teamwork and relational leadership – at all levels within your organization.
A former top sales rep at IBM, Paula achieved numerous sales awards, including the coveted Golden Circle Award. This is given to the top 2% of account executives worldwide.
Paula has also been a Diamond Award Winner for Inscape Publishing (publishers of DiSC and other resources). This award is given to the top 1% of distributors worldwide.
In addition, Paula has held various management positions, including manager of a customer support center, and general manager for a software development company in the long term care industry.
She has spoken to over 30,000 people over her career. Paula also mentors a group of 25 consultants across the country, providing them with marketing and product knowledge in the various product lines her company represents. These high-quality learning materials are used by some of the leading organizations in the country.
In the recently published book, Leadership Defined, Paula joins other distinguished authors including General Alexander Haig, Alan Keyes, Dr. Warren Bennis and others.
Paula speaks fluent Spanish and has a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Development.
Books by Paula K. Switzer, M.A.