- Service the Key to Your Competitive Edge
- Motivating Without Money
- Dealing With Difficult People and Tough Situations
- What It Takes To Provide Exceptional Customer Service
- Working Effectively with the Generations”
- How Do You Spell Success? – R-E-T-E-N-T-I-O-N!”
- I Love Complaining Customers!”
- The Challenge of Change – Developing a Mindset for Change
- Full Team Ahead-What It Takes For Teams To Really Work
Peggy brings the wealth of years of experience to her fresh approach to the human side of business. Her interactive, information-packed programs get your audiences laughing, learning and involved. She has worked with such clients as NASA, NFL Houston Texans, JP Morgan, Chase, Continental Airlines, International Energy Credit Association, Houston Medical Center, Marriott Hotels, Southern Gas Association, American Hospital Association, Kroger, International Customer Service Association, Rice University, ExxonMobil and many others.
Books by Peggy K. Morrow
- Customer Service the Key to Your Competitive Edge
- Customer Service:How To Do It Right!
- Celebrate Customer Service