- Walking Tall thru Diversity: Celebrating Differences for Working Better Together
- Sustaining Optimism in Difficult Times / Overcoming Challenges
- Personal Empowerment: Heightening Self-Confidence, Self-Esteem & Self-Image
- Dissolving Biases Big and Small
- Disabled: Dis-Ability Awareness
- Celebrating Diversity / Resolving Conflicts
- Walking Tall features practical guidance, inspirational stories, and life-changing exercises that help you
- Communication Skills / Presentation Skills
- Empowerment Tools: The Gift of NonViolent Communication
Peggy O’Neill, (psychotherapist – psychotherapy) is a dynamic author and advocate for positive living who just happens to be a little person, standing 3’8″ tall.
A certified psychotherapist, Peggy’s keen insights, passion for evolving human life and uncanny ability to connect with and elevate the minds and hearts of people from all walks of life.
Peggy educates and uplifts audiences with her engaging presentations of universal principles and practical techniques for rising above inner smallness, celebrating one’s own uniqueness and honoring differences in others. With wit, charm and a style all her own, Peggy leads individuals and organizations to expand into higher levels of confidence, achievement and harmony.
She presents a practical path for personal growth, and she offers a self-affirming message.
Audiences never forget the huge message that comes from such a tiny speaker.