- Peter is a veteran stand-up comic who has performed on television
- What this means for the marketer is increased sales, quick turn around, and beaten controls.
- Discover how you can take your business to a whole level of profitability
- Why it’s important to effectively use humor in every speech you give!
- The Humorator
Peter J. Fogel, Standup comic, a freelance copywriter, clients include Forecast Direct, Agora Publishing, ETR, Cameron Advertising, Musical Heritage Society, Bio Centric Health, Vital-Max Vitamins, RightSide Investors.
Besides being an accomplished writer (having worked in international television, and having three screenplays optioned), Peter is a veteran stand-up comic who has performed on television.
His “sixth sense” that has helped him target audiences from all walks of life — has been easily transferred to any direct mail campaign he works on.
The result is hard selling, compelling, persuasive direct mail copy with a light human touch that’ll “hit your prospect where it hurts.” And what this means for the marketer is increased sales, quick turn around, and beaten controls.
His articles on direct response advertising have also been published in Inside Direct Mail, DM News.
A sought after voice over specialist on radio and television, some of Peter’s past clients have included Budweiser, Miller Lite, American Express, Procter and Gamble, and Zima to name just a few.
He has worked with such personalities as Lou Rawls, Harry Anderson, John Davidson, John Byner, Shirley Jones, and Academy Award nominee Chazz Palmenteri ( A Bronx Tale, Bullets Over Broadway).
Peter has had articles on comedy and sitcom writing published and has contributed to Jack Forde’s Copywriter’s Roundtable.
Books by Peter J. Fogel
- Careers In Writing
- Webster’s New World Letter Writing Handbook
- Public Relations Made Easy.
- Funny Quotes from Humorists and Comedians of The Twentieth Century