- Abraham Lincoln on Leadership
- Seven Myths of Impeachment: Bill Clinton and Impeachment
- Learn where George Washington and Chester A. Arthur took their oaths of office in New York City
- Presidents at War: Presidential Decisions on War and Peace
- George Washington’s finest moment of courage was not facing British bullets in the heat of battle. Rather he confronted his former comrades-in-arms
- Franklin D. Roosevelt’s greatest speech consisted of no words
- Lessons of history to create tomorrow’s opportunities.
- Great Stories about Great and Not so Great Presidents
- Life-Changing Skills You Can Learn From the Presidents
Philip E. Schoenberg, Ph.D., is a leading expert on the American presidents.
He uses our forty-two presidents as examples of leadership, motivation and inspiration.
He knows what it takes to be a true leader.
Dr. Phil offers programs based on real-life anecdotes to entertain and educate about the presidents which can be customized to the needs of your group.
He also conducts walking tours of historic sites associated with Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin Roosevelt.
Dr. Schoenberg received his Ph.D. in history.
He has taught classes on the life-changing lessons that we can learn from the presidents.
Discover the homes, schools, monuments, offices, shops, houses of worship, theaters, and other sites associated with the presidents from John Hancock (Yes, our first president under the Articles of Confederation) to the current and prospective occupants of the Oval Office
Presidents on Leadership
George Walker Bush
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Ulysses S. Grant
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman