- Quality customer service
- Financial & Tax Planning
- Time Element coverages are changing significantly in response to recent disasters, changes in society, and revisions in industry contracts.
- Agents take 95% of first reports on fire losses, help the insured protect the property from further loss, and iron out problems after the claims adjuster takes over. Every agent must understand the fire claim.
- Non-renewals, withdrawn coverage’s, increased prices, and a return to underwriting. The marketplace has hardened.
- In an increasingly litigious society, both individuals and businesses face increased liability exposures.
- The insurance industry attracts people with relatively high morals and then tests those values on a daily basis. Discuss with other agents the industry’s current challenges.
- Want to learn proactive steps to reduce the frequency and severity of E&O claims? Want a defense for that claim that does arise?
Always entertaining and informative, each presentation contains practical ideas an agent can implement immediately. Phyllis’ enthusiasm about the industry is contagious and inspiring.