- Spiritual struggle: Kabbalah, relationships, parenting, & life
- For the next 30 days, break a negative habit.
- Essential philosophical points
- Human By Choice: A Kabbalistic Path To Self Help
- Shabbos Insights of the Maharal
- Trees In The Forest: Jewish Living In The Context Of Kabbalah
Rabbi Eliyahu Yaakov takes a fresh look at the lives from the perspectives of Jewish (heritage) Philosophy and Kabbalah.
Rabbi Eliyahu Yaakov’s unique brand of humor, masterfully communicates abstract ideas in lucid and transformative ways that will invigorate you.
Rabbi Eli’s teachings and writings have been dubbed “a breath of fresh air” and “life-changing” by those in search of truth, joy, love, fulfillment, wholeness – and themselves.
Jewish By Choice: A Kabbalistic Take on Life & Judaism, has won wide acclaim as one of the clearest, most comprehensive, easily accessible, and practical depictions of Kabbalah and the “whys” of Judaism.
Rabbi Eli has captured the minds and hearts of many, and have helped to open the door for those looking to integrate truth and spirituality into their lives in a down-to-earth manner.
By dealing with the whys of Judaism in a sophisticated yet practical way, Rabbi Eli’s teachings are a breath of fresh air for anyone searching for happiness, love, fulfillment, wholeness, or themselves, as he breaks Jewish stereotypes and misconceptions along the way.
Books by Rabbi Eliyahu Yaakov
- Jewish By Choice: A Kabbalistic Take on Life & Judaism
- Five Things Judaism Wants You to Know
- The Jewish Tattoo
- Stephen Covey & the Jewish 7 Habits
- Finding the God Spot
- Kick-Starting Passover