- Belief Counts: Speak With Credibility: To be trusted (and taken seriously), you must know how to say it.
- Brain Dominance: Who Will Notice – Preset preferences each of us relies on when under pressure.
- Workplace Humor: Now To Laugh: Being serious is honorable, but often too stressful.
- Me Speak: Presenting My Ideas – How to organize, research, practice and deliver a speech
- Speaking Up: Upper Management Reports – Structure & present proposals to administrators for & staff.
- In-service Meetings: Seeking Staff Cooperation: Explaining to peers what you do, seeking their assistance.
- Your Meeting: Easy Parliamentary Procedure – The nuts-n-bolts of preparing for and running a meeting.
- Time Management: Events To Manage – Structuring events so that one gets more done leisurely.
- Set Goals: 3% Do It – Without a star to stretch toward, one has no direction.
Dr. Hillman, An avid storyteller, has written many stories, with a BA and MA has worn seven professional hats:
Voice Coach – mentoring individuals to improve/change behaviors
Communication – growing companies
College Professor – Voice & Diction, Oral Reader & Public Speaking
The pioneering work of Dr. Ralph Hillman has lead to the creation of The Breathe System. This technique of voice control is a method that can be used by teachers to control violence in the classroom.
As a leading authority on voice, delivery, and presentation styles.
Books by Ralph E. Hillman, Ph.D.
- Moose on a Mission
- Work For Your Voice
- Communication Strategies
- Delivering Dynamic Presentations: Using Your Voice And Body For Impact