- THE BEST-PRACTICE BOARDROOM
- BUILDING THE NEW BOARD
- THE EFFECTIVE BOARD LEADER
- FOR THE BOARD SEEKER…
- WELCOME TO THE BOARDROOM!
- BOARD RISK OVERSIGHT TOOLS
- THOSE BOARDROOM BATTLES
Ralph Ward offers you and your audience the best-practice tools you’ll need to become a world-class director and shape your board into a powerful, professional fiduciary.
You will get a solid overview of codes and laws of governance developed by national, regional, and global authorities.
Learn the secrets of influential boards, including leadership, structure, membership, organization, legal duties, and building positive boardroom chemistry.
If you wish, Ralph Ward chairs “virtual board” meetings joining you to work out solutions for governance problems that boards of directors face.
- Learn global best practices for effective boardrooms collected worldwide.
- How to make virtual/online governance effective – best practices.
- Helps you shape strong board leadership, committees, and information systems.
- Deal with challenges (founding family battles, government, nepotism, lack of independence, corruption, etc.)
- How to turn diversity and ESG into boardroom reality.
- Explains how to craft excellent board meetings, agendas, work plans, discussions, procedures, and scheduling.
- An effective program for board diversity into practice (and making it work).
- Seeking a board seat as part of your career plan? Tips for making yourself “boardable.”
- How do you respond when the “boardroom crisis” strikes?
- How to meet the director’s fiduciary duties for risk and controls for investors.
Ralph Ward is an internationally-recognized speaker, writer, and advisor on the role of boards of directors, how “benchmark” boards excel, setting personal boardroom goals, and the future of governance worldwide.
Ward is a publisher of the newsletter Boardroom INSIDER, the worldwide source for practical, first-hand advice on better boards and directors. He also edits The Corporate Board magazine, the nation’s leading corporate governance journal, and has authored six books on boards and governance.
- What are today’s boardroom best practices?
- Shaping your new board of directors.
- How best-in-class board leaders excel.
- For the “board wannabe” – how do you gain that first board seat?
- Welcome to the boardroom! What you must do to prepare.
- Practical risk oversight tools for your board.
- Emergency! How do we handle a boardroom crisis?
Should be introduced to all boards… Excellent job!
A great program!
No exaggeration when I say excellent!
Mr. Ward engages his audience well… Content was very useful!
Great program, very useful information and updates that certainly help
Books by Ralph Ward
- Board Seeker Guidebook
- Boardroom Q&A
- The New Boardroom Leaders
- Saving the Corporate Board
- Improving Corporate Boards
- 21st Century Corporate Board