Long after people have forgotten what you’ve said, they’ll still remember how you made them feel.
- Mastering International Relations: Customs, Etiquette and Protocol
- Dining, entertaining, and hosting skills expected of a business professional
- Meetings: How to Make Them Effective, Efficient & Results-oriented
- The Business of Getting & Keeping Clients
- Cross-Cultural Selling: Obstacles and Opportunities
- Importance of non-verbal communication
- Develop the ability to converse easily, engage others, and build rapport in any situation
- The Magic of Manners!
- Cubicle Courtesies
Randi Freidig, CFCS, is certified in family and consumer science.
She helps people develop the skills to build and nurture long-term business relationships.
The expertise shared helps you understand the importance of developing a professional demeanor and personal marketing skills.
She has received awards for her involvement, leadership, and innovation.
Books by Randi M. Freidig, CFCS
Book Randi M. Freidig, CFCS for your Event!