- Expert in helping companies build a culture focused on results.
- On My Honor I Will – The Journey to Integrity-Driven Leadership
- Build and grow a culture focused on producing results
- Create the catalyst for enhancing customer value and increased effectiveness in everything you do
- An opportunity to stop standing in the way of your own success.
- Leaders who can take performance to the next level
- A workplace that attracts and retains top talent
- A high-trust culture that provides a sustainable competitive advantage
- Integrity, Trust, & the Bottom Line
Randy Pennington an expert in helping organizations build a culture focused on results.
Randy cuts through the hype to focus on the core issues of results, relationships, and accountability; his work produces measurable improvements in profits, productivity, employee retention, and working relationships.
His professional accomplishments and credentials stack up with the best of them. His client list includes leading organizations in business, non-profits, and government.
Randy focuses on what works in your world – the real world – and he does it in a style that relates to people at every level of every organization. Client comments.
That’s because Randy Pennington looks at the business of business through different eyes. His personal work experience has taken him from a locker room attendant at a municipal swimming pool to consulting in the Board rooms of corporate America. Along the way, he’s been a … senior executive in a start-up mental health facility;
HR professional in a 25,000 employee government agency;
recreation therapist in a psychiatric hospital;
CFO of a multi-million dollar professional services firm;
tire and appliance salesman;
Chairman of the Board for a $17 million dollar non-profit and multi-million dollar foundation; entrepreneur.
Randy Pennington helps leaders and organizations build cultures focused on results, relationships, and accountability. He is a twenty-year business performance veteran, author, and consultant who has worked with many of this country’s best-known organizations including: Alabama Power Company, Motorola, LaSalle Bank, SmithBucklin, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, Texas A&M University, Marathon Oil, Sprint PCS, Progressive Insurance, and DFW Airport in addition to government agencies at the local, state, and national level. Additionally, he serves as an adjunct instructor in the Cox Business Leadership Center at Southern Methodist University.
Pennington is a frequent radio talk show guest/commentator.
His ideas and comments on integrity, trust, and commitment have appeared in The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Executive Excellence, on CNN, Fox News, the BBC, the ABC radio network, and in numerous professional and trade association journals.
Randy’s background is a unique blend of line, staff, and consulting experiences ranging from hourly employee to senior management.
He holds a Bachelors and Masters Degree in Psychology and completed Postgraduate work in Organization Administration and Management.
He was the Chairman of the Board for the American Heart Association an Affiliate, and a founding member of the Council on Disease and Stroke.
Books by Randy G. Pennington
- Results Rule!: Build a Culture That Blows the Competition Away
- On My Honor, I Will: The Journey to Integrity Driven Leadership