- Leap to Health
- Failing All the Way to the Top
- Optimizing Your Strategies for Success©
- Creating Extraordinary Success from Simple Principles
- Using Small Keys to Open BIG DOORS©
- The LITTLE THINGS We Do . . . and Don’t Do
- The Two Percent Solution to an Energized Organization©
- The Smallest Things Make the Biggest Difference®
- Fine Tuning Your Communication & Business Presentation Skills
Raymond V. Haring, Ph.D., with an exceptional ability to blend humor and science while exploring the dynamics of a healthy life style and work environment,
Dr. Raymond Haring has for many years taught thousands of people how to reduce stress, enhance communication skills, and develop health promoting attitudes and habits.
An award-winning university professor, author, speaker, Dr. Haring is dedicated to personal and professional well-being.
Superior teaching skills honored with University¹s “Meritorious Performance and Professional Promise Award” one of five national faculty panelists to share expertise on effective communication and teaching skills at Teaching Symposium.
The Smallest Things Make the Biggest Difference®
Enhancing Your Employees’ & Customers’ Level of Satisfaction,
Enhancing Morale, Motivation & Productivity,”
Without Coffee, Doughnuts or Chocolate©,
Motivating a Work Force . . . Revitalizing a Workplace
Finding the Best in Ourselves . . . Inspiring the Best in Others
” over 300 hours of live televised instruction on current nutrition and health topics on public cable television .
Nutrition, fitness, and health tips including quick and easy tools for handling stress without alcohol;
The Smallest Things Make the Biggest Difference,
Advanced Nutrition and Metabolism, and
Nutrition and Health.
Books by Raymond V. Haring, Ph.D.
Book Raymond V. Haring, Ph.D. for your Event!