- How to Improve Your Mingling Proficiency
- Dining Do’s and Taboo’s
- How to Make an Entrance and Work the Room
- Eye Signals – World-Class Handshakes
- Introducing ourself and Others With Ease
- Effective Business Meal Tactics
- 5 star dining experience that provides the tools necessary to dine at a world-class level.
- Knowledge of business protocol is necessary for anyone engaged in global business and exchange.
- Projecting Cultural Awareness
Regina Hobbs on Business Etiquette and International Protocol. A commitment to excellence and service is her trademark in working with executives, dignitaries, celebrities and organizations from around the world.
Regina Hobbs offers a dynamic program in Professional Etiquette and Protocol. She provides tools of excellence that build confidence and successful relationships in business, personal, and social arenas.
Demonstrating her dedication to community service, Mrs. Hobbs provides Business Etiquette and Social Skills training to various youth organizations, such as The Boys and Girls Club and the “I Have A Dream” Foundation, The Center for Independant Living, and the University.
“Serving the community by expanding Protocol and Etiquette Intelligence is her passion.”