- Deception and manipulation: Can we get away with lies?
- Transparency and ethics: How do we handle them?
- Can you keep a secret?
- The difference between political correctness and ethics
- Governance and ethics: what do they mean?
- What is whistle-blowing?
- Is it always good to tell the truth?
René Villemure an expert on organisational ethics and economics.
Rene founded the terms:
“corporate responsibility,” or
Feeling that these crucial issues could no longer be ignored, René began to raise awareness about ethics in order to make these issues better known to the public.
A fascinating speaker, commentator and analyst, René Villemure on ethics, ethical lectures to suit his audiences.
As a matter of fact, his point of view is appreciated by heads of private and public corporations as by the media, to which he contributes regularly as an ethical analyst on social, political and economic issues.