- Five Essentials of a Successful Marriage
- Parenting without a Net
- Depression is a four letter word
- The difference between Psychology and God
- God’s calling me to do what?
- Foreign Missions in your Pajamas
- Getting the most out of Church
- Parenting Teens without losing your mind
- Remember, you’re only the babysitter!
Rev. Dr. Cheryl A Durham, M.Min, D.B.S., sees things with a Biblical perspective, coupled with her own life experiences, and she reminds us of what God’s word tells us to do. She believes strongly in a solid Biblical world view that promotes critical thinking, personal responsibility and care for all others.
Books by Rev. Dr. Cheryl A Durham, M.Min, D.B.S.
Book Rev. Dr. Cheryl A Durham, M.Min, D.B.S. for your Event!