- Reva Nelson on the topics of communication, resilience and risk-taking
- Enthusiasm, handling unexpected situations with ease, and using the most effective method to deliver your message
- Personal confidence, looking natural under stress, using your sense of humour, converting stress to energy
- Positive Risk-Taking for Powerful Results
- Meetings for Results
- Panic-Free Presentation Skills
- Improving Gender Communications
- When Laugh Lines Meet Life Lines
Reva Nelson on the topics of communication, resilience and risk-taking have been presented to clients that include IBM, CIBC, AT&T, Manulife and others in the financial, pharmaceutical, education and technology arenas. Reva believes that “To know, trust and act on your own truth is the most essential risk of all.”
She’s effective, down-to-earth and she walks her talk” say clients about Reva Nelson. Reva has inspired hundreds of people with her wit, insights and research. Clients find her sessions both practical and stimulating. Clients include CIBC Mellon, AT&T, IBM, Microsoft, Greenshield, Sony and many associations and government agencies. Often in demand for media interviews, Reva is known for her facilitation and consulting capabilities, encouraging keynotes, informational workshops, humour and warmth. She encourages companies to believe in their people and people in themselves.
Books by Reva Nelson
- Risk It! and Bounce Back!
- Masters Collection on Leadership
- Risk It: How to Overcome Fear
- Make Smart Changes
- Bounce Back:Creating Resilience From Adversity.
Book Reva Nelson for your Event!