- Meditation and hypnosis: Exciting, spellbinding a psychic, guaranteed to baffle & fascinate your audience.
- Reading minds
- Intuition: Powers of the mind
- Accelerated and brain based learning
- Commentary on famous trials and celebrities
- Body language: Non-verbal communication
- Mentalist Amazing Rex reveals the… secret thoughts, wishes, and fantasies of members of your audience
- Rex is a leading expert in NLP — Neuro Linguistic Programing addresses the relationship between neurology, linguistics, and observable patterns of behavior
- Making an impression, creating rapport
Rex Sikes, Mentalist: “World’s First Motivational Mind Reader”, writer and expert in accelerated learning and brain based learning. He appeared before millions acting in films and on television and radio in interviews and commentary.
On national TV, he has helped a man propose to his girlfriend, demonstrated his ability to read and influence minds, and on a special NBC talk show he assisted a “warring” couple resolve their conflicts and renew their love.
He has worked with attorneys in a major trial in the U.S. and can often be heard on TV and radio doling out his expert advice on subjects ranging from business persuasion to love relationships. His knowledge, skill, background, and most importantly his commitment to teaching you make him an experience you will talk about for a lifetime.
Some of his clients include attorneys, CEO’s, sales managers, personnel managers, small business owners, training personnel, investors, teachers and educational administrators.
Getting to know many leaders and having the opportunity to model their approaches. “I wanted to help others make life truly grand rather than just fix a problem”
He was investigating healers, psychics and a variety of mental and spiritual disciplines.
He wantes to help others make life truly grand rather than fix a problem. He has developed a training method combining all of his knowledge of brain based learning methods and accelerated learning and it has been a fabulous success! When he watches his audiences grow and develop it’s the greatest feeling in the world.
I have spent my life around great people in the arts, sciences, business, and religions – I have learned from all of them and modeled them. They are indeed a part of me.
Rex’s –“THEATRE OF THE MIND” ..