- Hi Tech, Low Tech, or No Tech?
- Cruisin’ the Net – Road Warrior or Roadkill?
- The science of applying logical nonsense to illogical sense in order to bring about a desired conclusion
- Tech * no * hu * mor (tek’no hyoo’mr). n.
- A professional proficient in the writing or telling of technohumorous stories.
- Bringing a fresh look to the challenge of automation and advises many hardware, software, and service providers.
- Proficient in the writing or telling of technohumorous stories
Designs voice and computer technology to enhance the productivity of new and existing customer service centers. He brings a fresh look to the challenge of automation and advises many hardware, software, and service providers. His insightful, slightly irreverent view of technology has enlightened and entertained audiences. Ric prides himself on having been involved with technological innovation while still retaining the ability to form a complete sentence.