- Focus on Your Successes
- Surround Yourself with Positive People
- Have Faith
- See Other Through Their Eyes
- Don’t Compete with Others, Inspire Them
- Look for the Positives in Others
- Go the Extra Mile
Through Rich Wilkins you will discover that the negatives of your past are not what’s important.
It’s how you use them to become a better person now and in the future.
You will find the simple to understand concepts presented in his program tremendously powerful for your growth.
The principles will help you better understand how we become conditioned to accept mediocrity, when in all actuality people are engineered for success and born with the seeds of greatness.
Books by Rich Wilkins
- Powerful Stuff (Why people do what they do and how to move past obstacles)
- Building a Positive Attitude (A must for spiritual growth!)