- Time slips & haunted places: Ghosts as glances back in time.
- A case for Ghosts & the supernatural
- Seeing is believing. Confessions of a ghost hunter.
- Ghost: Ships, Trains & Automobles: Phantom images from the past
- Haunted Plays & Theaters. From Hamlet to Ford’s theater
- Ghosts in American History: From Civil War Battlefields to the haunted White House
- Ghosts Harbingers of Hope
- Paranormal investigations
- Hollywood’s Ghosts: A history of hauntings
Richard Leonard Senate: For thousands of years, mankind has been fascinated by the subject of ghosts. Sightings of phantoms are found in the great literature of the past from the “Epic of Gilgamesh” to Shakespeare’s “Hamlet.”
Ghosts, and encounters with them, hint at an answer to the greatest question of all: what happens when we die?
Do we survive in some form after death?
If ghosts exist they provide a form of proof that we continue on. Studies of ghosts indicate that true encounters are nothing like the depictions in stories or films.
Most are not scary things and many are inspiring and even life-changing events.
Ghosts are a source of hope and solace.
Polls indicate that 80% of widows encounter their spouses as phantoms and these sightings are heart-warming stories that confirm that love is stronger than death.
Richard Leonard Senate will tell of the positive and illuminating part of ghost hunting and should leave you with the thought that there is at least a possibility ghosts exist and that death isn’t the end but a doorway to another world.
Books by Richard Leonard Senate
- Ghosts of the Haunted Coast
- Ghosts of the California Missions
- Hollywood Ghosts
- Ghosts of Ventura
- Psychic Solution: The Lizzie Borden Case
- Ghost Stalker’s Guide to Haunted California: Ghost hunting in the Golden State