- A review of basics before you begin your business.
- How to compete as a new entrepreneur by focusing on service, rather than size.
- Business success is tied to personal values. Learn the five steps used by successful people.
Richard M. Astle rather than whole heartedly supporting the traditional academic MBA approach, Astle, instead shares his own business experience and centers on the entrepreneur’s need for advice on real issues: focus on service rather than size…
He says countless entrepreneur wannabes consider the serious ramifications that surround starting one’s own business and seek out trustworthy advice before taking the plunge.
Astle is an active real estate broker and developer, is a licensed real estate principal broker specializing in and development, commercial brokerage, sales and leasing.
Books by Richard M. Astle
- The Commonsense MBA: The Seven Practices of Enduring Businesses for the Entrepreneur
- The Commonsense MBA, Lessons and Encouragement for the Entrepreneur