- The 12 critical success factors to maximize your business growth.
- What are the 8 essential responsibilities that every CEO must focus on or delegate to someone exceptional?
- How to identify your company’s current stage of growth and what it will take to achieve the next level.
- Firing Customers
- What is the difference between the roles leadership and management must perform?
- The key factors that influence and determine your company’s value.
- How to See and Create a World of Opportunities
- How to gain market information about what your customers really want and what your competitors provide
Rich Russakoff, an expert in financial strategies and capital acquisition for growing companies, will spell out a surefire method for acquiring bank and investor financing that you can immediately implement.
While some businesses manage phenomenal growth with flying colors, most crash and burn under the stress of even moderately high growth.
What makes the difference?
How can you ensure that your company will make the right decisions to sustain growth?
Rich’s experience comes as a result of working with some of the country’s top high-growth companies, being a former Senior Consultant for Inc. Magazine, and an owner of one of the USA’s fastest-growing companies.
He knows why a select few continue to achieve rapid growth while nearly 20% of companies listed on the Inc. 500 List are out of business within two years.
Imagine an organization where everyone is focusing their time and efforts where they excel the most, adding incredible value and loving life.
Rich Russakoff’s “Taking Your Big Leap” discussion shows you how to have this.
Solid, Actionable, Take-aways
Entrepreneurs need solid, actionable takeaways when they devote precious time to being lifetime learners. Solid, actionable take-aways are precisely how Rich Russakoff has developed his career as an internationally acclaimed speaker, featured at hundreds of entrepreneurial conferences and leadership workshops.
With over many years of experience as a serial entrepreneur and speaker, Rich’s presentations have been offered with sponsorship alliance partnerships for entrepreneurial audiences through conferences and workshops, including:
- INC Magazine Conferences
- Fortune Magazine Summit
- Entrepreneur Organization Conferences and Universities Worldwide
- Associations and Franchises
- Annual presenter at MIT
His most popular programs today are:
- The CEO Checklist: How Savvy Entrepreneurs Survive and Prosper
- How to Create a Sensational Presentation for Any Kind of Funding
- Make Banks Compete to Lend You Money: The 10 Surefire Steps to Bank Funding Success
Books by Richard Russakoff
- People, Time & Money
- Make Banks Compete To Lend You Money: The Complete Guide to Business Loans
- Mastering the Art of Bank Financing