- Creativity – Bright Ideas and Brilliant Flashes
- Decision-Making – Spreadsheets and Crystal Balls: Decision-making during chaos
- Leadership – Good-bye Lone Ranger
- Listening – All Ears Are Not Created Equal
- Teams – Models for Teaming: Lessons from Dorothy, Capt. Picard and Teen-Age Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Inner Space Series – How Your Brain Works
Rita Derbas speaks from her own experience. She’s been a manager in a Fortune 500 high tech company, a marketing manager for Success magazine and owner of her own manufacturing firm. She toured the country with the Positive Mental Attitude rallies. Her clients range from high and low technology companies to governmental and educational organizations. Rita loves playing in the brain research sandbox and connecting people with new insights.