- Stress: From Stress To Zest
- Change: Change as Opportunity
- Humor: In The Workplace, For The Health of It
- Communication: Do You Hear What I Mean?
- Women’s Personality Types: Learn From the Seven Major Greek Goddesses
- Personal Profile System: A Plan to Understand Yourself & Others
Rita Miller, RN, BC, BSPA is a certified psychiatric and mental health nurse with experience in group, individual and marital therapy.
Rita E. Miller, encourage you to become mindful of how we are doing in these times of rapid change and busy lives. Rita’s motivational programs encourage us to take a time-out, explore our options and do something differently (rather than do what we’ve always done and hope for different results).
True life, humorous stories convey important information in a way that educates and entertains at the same time.
Service for women’ personal and professional concerns.
Recipient of a National Grant for promoting therapeutic use of humor.
Published articles for Nurses promoting work-life balance and emotional intelligence.
Miller’s programs are a delightful combination of valuable information, humorous true life vignettes and lots of laughter.
Books by Rita E. Miller, RN, BC, BSPA