- Leading Strategic Growth and Change
- Creating Strategy
- Stop using the same planning techniques for new businesses that you use for existing ones; instead, plan to learn
- Key practices that create an entrepreneurial mindset and culture in your company
- Evaluating your ventures to maximize their benefit to your company
- Simultaneously integrating strategy, projects, budgeting and people development
- The much-maligned middle manager is often the secret weapon in a drive to create growth
Rita McGrath is one of the world’s leading experts on strategic business growth in highly uncertain environments.
She works with both Global 1,000 icons and smaller, but fastgrowing organizations.
Her clients include Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Nokia, Microsoft, AXA Equitable, Novartis, Swiss Re, Glanbia, ON2 Technologies and the World Economic Forum.
Rita has appeared on television and radio and has been interviewed by numerous publications including The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Financial Times, Businessweek, Inc., and Entrepreneur.
Director for and Change, and Creating Strategy, Tokyo.
Rita’s academic publications have appeared in leading journals such as the Strategic Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Academy of Management Journal and Management Science.
She has won numerous awards for excellence in scholarship.
Among these are the Strategic Management Society ‘best paper’ awards; the Maurice Holland award from the Industrial Research Institute; the Academy of Management Review “best paper” award, and the Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice Award for the Best Conceptual Paper.
She is on several editorial boards of prestigious journals.
Books by Rita Gunther McGrath, Ph.D.
- Discovery Driven Growth: A Breakthrough Process to
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- MarketBusters: 40 Strategic Moves that Drive Exceptional Business