- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Edison, Mother Theresa, Genghis Khan, Which Are You?
- Continuous Improvement as a Way of Life
- Are We Still Making Tomorrow’s Decisions with Yesterday’s Information?
- Recognizing, Encouraging, Applying & Developing Creativeness
- Is What I Think I Said, What They Thing They Heard?
- Speaking to Be Understood
- Collaborating: A Way of Life in the Workplace
- Building a Collaborative Unit of People
- Conflict: A Tool of Highly Successful Teams
As a speaker and consultant, Alan conducts custom-designed opening and closing sessions, seminars, training programs and retreats for private and public organizations. Combining down-to-earth content with enthusiasm, humor and high interactive involvement, his programs offer participants immediately usable workplace and personal techniques that will increase their creativeness and leadership abilities straightaway, improving both their organization’s top and bottom lines, while improving morale, loyalty and commitment.