- Training Scams That Trainers Play
- Why Most Training is a Bad Investment
- Cooperative Communication = The Core Team Skill
- Defusing Hostile Customers
- Teams & Personal Responsibility
- Dealing With Difficult Parents (for educators)
- How to Make Strategic Planning Work
Robert Bacal has worked in a number of settings: working with multiple murderers in a mental health facility, training teachers at faculties of education and community colleges and as a researcher in education & psychology instructional designer/consultant for a provincial government organizational development.
He has specialized in delivering programs to government staff, particularly in the area of defusing hostile members of the public.
He has published two books on the subject, one for government staff, and one for educators, in addition to books on human resource development planning for government, performance management, and a collection of articles entitled In The Public Eye-Managing In The Public Sector