- Healthcare, a Changing View of a Right vs a Privilege
- The Future of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Coming Antitrust Initiatives for the Healthcare Sector
- The Future of Health Care / Policy Perspective
- The Healthcare Supply Chain Future
- The “Ultimate Middleman”, Healthcare Group Purchasing Organizations
- Healthcare Policy and How Washington Really Works
- Political Power Shifts and Healthcare Policy
- The Politics of Health Care
- The Biden Administration – A Political Outlook for Healthcare
- Federal Health Policy Developments
- Health Care Reform – What Just Might Work for America
Robert Betz, Ph.D., specializing in health policy issues. Dr. Betz’s substantial background in health care, coupled with his extensive experience in policy, business, and government relations, provides him an insightful perspective regarding policy issues. Robert Betz served many leading domestic and international health care providers as well as some of the largest corporations and associations in health care.
Dr. Betz is now a Professor and Senior Scholar at a University specializing in political science and health policy. His specific research interests are in state and urban government, the U.S. executive branch, health care supply chain issues, and intergenerationalism.
Dr. Betz has been a guest lecturer for the continuing education programs at several medical schools.
Dr. Betz has authored numerous articles on the policy implications of health care. He is a frequent domestic and international speaker and lecturer on policy matters.
Besides his professional and academic pursuits, he has served as a trustee of the Henry H. Kessler Foundation, the world’s largest non-profit organization supporting research and education in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
He serves on the board of several private business corporations.
Dr. Betz holds an undergraduate degree, a master’s degree and a Ph.D.
Dr. Betz as one of “The Health Care 500 — Leaders of Today, Tomorrow and Beyond.”