- Present Boring and Technical Material and Make It Interesting
- Think on Your Feet and Maintain Focus
- Develop and Trust Your Natural Story-Telling Abilities
- Strip Away Destructive Fear
- Break Bad Habits and Create Compelling Presentations
- Use Practical Strategies to Manage Your Anxiety
Stories Can revolutionize the way you do business. “People don’t want more information. They are up to their eyeballs in information. They want faith – faith in you, your goals, your success, in the story you tell. It is faith that moves mountains, not facts.” — Annette Simmons author of “The Story Factor”
“Storytelling is a valuable tool for encouraging change and engaging others to accomplish a common purpose.
Throughout history, a well-told story has proven to be one of the most powerful methods for bringing people together around shared goals and encouraging them to imagine the path toward change.
And, importantly, storytelling is not reductionist. Stories embrace the complexity and tension in the modern world while reminding us of our basic human values.”