- Leveraging the intrinsic appeal of technological wizardry
- Will We Soon Share Our Dreams With Robots?
- The science of Robot-to-People Behavioral Psychology
- Walking robotic costumes with human operators controlling a sophisticated network of electronic, sound and special effect systems from within the costume.
- Magically display a real live human face speaking with the audience.
- A computer-generated face, which appears on a video screen or video wall, and is able to interact spontaneously with spectators.
- Robotic Spokesperson
Robert Doornick’s research pioneered a business science which combines technology-to-people behavioral psychology and advanced adult-size multilingual Robotic personalities to help communicate your messages with greater impact, humor, and to empower the Speaker with an ability to remove many of the constraints imposed by business and social protocol. For example, script your Robot Assistant to come to the stage as an emissary of your company from year 3000, equipped with the knowledge and wisdom of where your business or organization is headed in the years to come. Then have this world class Robot comedian also provide live improvisational entertainment at your evening receptions, exhibits, etc. Leveraging the intrinsic appeal of technological wizardry as a means of successfully capturing the attention and respect of today’s more complex – and often more jaded – Consumer, Business and Media groups. (Presentation includes many cutting edge technologies and audio-visual. How will intelligent machines of our not too distant future have to adjust to human beings idiosyncratic behavior in order to find their place in society and successfully co-habit with humankind. Presentation by Robert Doornick, a pioneer of the science of Robot-to-People Behavioral Psychology