- Sacred Cows Make the Best Burgers: Maximizing Productivity, Innovation, and Profits
- Don’t Compete…Change the Game: Gaining the Competitive Edge in Sales, Quality, and Service
- Winning Under Pressure: Getting into the Peak Performance Zone
- Turning Managers into Leaders: Getting Ordinary People to Do Extraordinary Things
- Innnovation and Out of the Box Thinking
- Developing a Change-Ready© mind set
- Leading Change-Ready© organizations
- Using Success as a Spring board – How Winners Keep Winning
Robert Kriegel, Ph.D. Program Pioneer in sports psychology – Olympic and professional athlete coach.
Kriegel teaches bold, innovative, “out of the box” strategies for keeping ahead of the changes, challenges and competition in today’s dynamic marketplace.
Kriegel has been called by U.S. News & World Report one of this country’s leading authorities in the field of change and human performance.
Kriegel has been a commentator on National Public Radio’s Marketplace program, did two specials for PBS, and appeared on Oprah and Donny Deutsch’s, The Big Idea.
An all American athlete and pioneer in the field of sports psychology,
Kriegel who has coached both Olympic and pro athletes, was a co-founder of one of the first institutes of sports psychology in the country. The New York Times said his work “spurred a revolution in performance practices.”
Bob has taught at Stanford University’s Executive Management Program and is a former advertising executive for Young and Rubicam in New York where he managed major accounts such as Proctor & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, and Travelers Insurance.
He was also a member of the Governor’s Council on Health Wellness and Physical Fitness.
Dr. Kriegel’s customized speeches and programs will entertain you, inform you, and inspire you.
He will teach you how to develop and lead Change-Ready© people and organizations.
You will learn how to round up “sacred cows” that cost money and inhibit change and new opportunities. He also outlines strategies for gaining the competitive edge by not competing but changing the game, leading customers not following them and rethinking rules, redefining roles and reinventing the game.
Robert Kriegel has extensive experience offers you the security of knowing you are choosing a motivational speaker who knows the game and can inspire your team to peak performance.
Books by Robert Kriegel, Ph.D.
- If It Ain’t Broke, Break It!
- Sacred Cows Make the Best Burgers
- How to Succeed in Business Without Working so Damn Hard
- Inner Skiing