- Opportunity to win $100,000 (insured), couples chosen from your audience.
- Backstage With the Beatles telling the unique stories only Bob can tell about his Beatle experiences.
- Bob is one of the most successful concert promoters in America.
- Bob one of the top television producers, having produced network and syndicated game shows and variety shows.
- Bob one of the Top Five Game Show Hosts of all time.
- Bob has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Fascinating stories, life lessons, and more…
- Backstage with the Beatles
- Hollywood’s Greatest Game Shows
Robert “Bob” Leland Eubanks is one of the most popular disc jockeys.
He’s been a disc jockey, a game show host, a manager, a producer, a promoter, and a cowboy. He brought the Beatles to Los Angeles three years in a row. He has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and he’s a nine-time Emmy winner.
You might not be aware that Eubank was also a producer of concerts such as The Beatles and the Rolling Stones during the first two years of their American tour. He also produced artists like Barry Manilow, The Supremes, Dolly Parton, Bob Dylan, Elton John, and Merle Haggard, among others.
The Newlywed Game and country music business.
Golden Mic Award
“Nine-time Emmy Winner”
The Newlywed Game; the show was an immediate hit during its debut, and the show’s popularity led the network to expand the prime-time lineup. Only 28 years old when he started hosting, Eubanks became widely popular for bringing a youthful energy to daytime television, pressing contestants into giving embarrassing and hilarious answers. The Newlywed Game was also ranked as one of the top three daytime game shows for five seasons.
Bob also pursued a career in the country music business, where he served as manager of artists like Dolly Parton, Barbara Mandrell, and Marty Robbins. He also signed Merle Haggard to an exclusive live-performance contract, producing more than 100 dates per year with the performer for almost a decade.
The Newlywed Game under his belt aired 2,195 episodes, making Eubanks one of the most viewed game show hosts.
In addition, Eubanks hosted another episode of The Newlywed Game, subtitled “Game Show Kings.” It featured Monty Hall and his wife Marilyn Hall, Peter Marshall and his wife Laurie Stewart, and Wink Martindale with his wife, Sandy.
This made Eubanks the only person to host the same game show in six consecutive decades.
Eubanks also auditioned to host the CBS daytime version of Wheel of Fortune;
Eubanks hosted Card Sharks throughout its CBS run.
Bob does a version of his “Not-So-Newlywed Game” with couples chosen from the audience. This presentation has been tremendously successful, is very funny, and gives Bob an opportunity to interact with the audience. Plus, a couple from your audience has the opportunity to win $100,000.
Books by Robert “Bob” Leland Eubanks, “Nine-time Emmy Winner”
- It’s in the Book, Bob! by Matthew Scott Hansen; Bob Eubanks
- Poster: The Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl