- Leadership: What Every Leader Should Know About People
- Are your listeners really listening?
- Talk clearly, powerfully, professionally
- Listen carefully
- Listening, how to calm down an angry partner or colleague
- Learn about effective communication
- Leaders Build Strong Relationships
- Conflict Resolution Workshop (C.R.W.)
Robert Portnoy, Ph.D. in Speech Pathology and works with scientific and technical presenters to help transform dry, boring and technical presentations into presentations that are exciting and dynamic. In fact he says that he works with people who have brilliant minds and think great thoughts, but give boring speeches!
The presentations incorporate multimedia demonstrations including clips from major motion pictures. This is a highly energizing presentation that incorporates skills training so the participants will leave with useful “take -aways” they can put to immediate use.
Great at what they do, but not necessarily in how they present it to audiences.
Books by Robert Portnoy, Ph.D.