- In today’s competitive environment, you MUST have excellent communication skills to survive.
- Learn how to run effective, interactive meetings that are a good use of everyone’s valuable time.
- How to deliver excellent customer service by building and establishing long-term relationships
- How to prepare for challenging questions so you get the job you want.
- Develop, organize, and deliver an outstanding, effective presentation
- In today’s competitive business climate, everyone must work together.
- Learn communication skills you can use immediately
- You need perfect practice to really be an excellent communicator
Robert Gedaliah a former English and speech teacher; and has been on the adjunct faculty of both the Management group and Cornell University.
Rande Davis Gedaliah brings her corporate and administrative expertise with over two decades’ experience in recruitment advertising.
She was founder and principal of her own $22-million, award-winning agency.
Her expertise is in creating and implementing programs focusing on empowering women executives to communicate clearly and effectively.
Robert & Rande Gedaliah, expertise experience in recruitment advertising, are founders and principals of their own award-winning agency.
Expertise is in creating and implementing programs focusing on empowering women executives to communicate clearly and effectively.