Implementing the techniques and philosophies in the power of small: Why Little Things Make All the Difference
- Starting and running your own business: Providing actionable information in a humorous and engaging manner.
- Building Bestsellers with Today’s Thought Leaders: Aflac Duck
- Demystified the notion that nice guys finish last.
- Marketing strategy: How to Conquer the Business World with Kindness
- Shifting the paradigm of how women are perceived as business leaders
- Women’s leadership
- The advertising industry
- Help marketers get noticed
- The Power of Nice: The powerful four-letter word that can change your life!
Robin Koval, B.F.A., (Bachelor of Fine Arts), M.B.A., has been a driving force in the advertising world for many years.
A marketing strategist and new products expert, her experience spans almost every category from beauty and beverages to distilled spirits and pharmaceuticals.
Her successes include the daring:
“Yes, Yes, Yes” of Herbal Essences and the
AFLAC duck quack heard round the world.
Robin is responsible for the general management of the agency, including client services, strategic and new business development, and Buzz unit.
A founding member of the agency with Linda Kaplan Thaler, she has helped the organization grow from a fledgling start-up to one billion dollars in billings.
Her organization is consistently ranked by industry publications as one of the fastest-growing agencies and celebrated for its breakthrough creative and getting immediate results.
Its blue-chip clients include:
Procter & Gamble’s Dawn,
The Power of Nice was widely featured in the media on television programs like ABC’s Nightline, NBC’s “The Today Show” and in print publications including Time, Business Week, Newsweek, O: The Oprah Magazine, USA Today and The Wall Street Journal.
Robin received the Compass Award from the Women’s Leadership Exchange for her work in shifting the paradigm of how women are perceived as business leaders.
Robin was honored with the prestigious Advertising Women of New York’s Working Mother of the Year Trailblazer Award.
She was inducted into the YWCA’s Academy of Women Achievers.
Robin Koval provides actionable information in a humorous and engaging manner.
Books by Robin Koval, M.B.A.
- The Power of Small: Why Little Things Make All the Difference,
- The Power of Nice: How to Conquer the Business World with Kindness
- Bang! Getting Your Message Heard in a Noisy World
Book Robin Koval, M.B.A. for your Event!