- Work and Family
- Job Stress
- 10 secrets of marketing success: How to jump start your marketing
- Break-out creativity: Bringing creativity to the workplace
- Marketing for people not in marketing.
Rick Crandall, Ph.D., (Psychology), has authored eight highly rated books on marketing, sales and customer service, with numerous published articles.
Shows professionals such as lawyers, salespeople, business owners, and others how to sell without being pushy, using customer-oriented marketing strategies and a consultative “soft sell.”
Books by Roderick (Rick) P. Crandall, Ph.D.
- Marketing Your Services: For People Who Hate to Sell
- 1001 Ways to Market Your Services: Even if You Hate to Sell
- Occupational stress: A handbook
- Marketing magic: Proven pathways to success.
- Thriving on change in organizations.
- Celebrate Selling the Consultative-Relationship Way