- Pretrial litigation
- Advocacy: Basic skills all lawyers use in the representation of clients
- Representing clients against opponents in an ethical, reflective, and creative way.
- Lawyering Skills: Interviewing, Counseling & Negotiation
Roger S. Haydock, J.D., is the author or co-author of dozens of books, treatises, and manuals on dispute resolution, trial advocacy, pretrial litigation, and negotiation
Books by Roger S. Haydock, J.D.
- Methods of Practice: Civil Advocacy
- Fundamentals of Pretrial Litigation
- Trial Advocacy Before Judges, Jurors and Arbitrators
- Lawyering: Practice & Planning
- Trialbook: A Total System for the Preparation and Presentation of a Case
- Lawyering Skills: Depositions & Trial