- Crucial Confrontations
- Influencer: The Power to Change Anything
- Change Anything:The New Science of Personal Success
- The Four Crucial Conversations for Financial Agility
- Silence Fails: The Five Crucial Conversations for Flawless Execution
- Silence Kills: The Seven Crucial Conversations for Healthcare
- Silent Danger: The Five Crucial Conversations that Drive Workplace Safety
- Crucial Conversations for Workplace Safety
- Crucial Conversations for Conflict Resolution
Ron McMillan has helped union and first-level managers, CEOs, and corporate executives become measurably more vital by advising them on team development, personal vitality, quality, communication, and results-oriented leadership. He provides methods for driving rapid, sustainable, and measurable change in behaviors.
Recognized as an expert in influence, leadership, and workplace
Ron has been featured widely in the national media including
NPR, Inc. magazine, and the New York Times.
Ron has appeared at hundreds of conferences, conventions,
and management retreats such as the American Society of Training and
Development, Human Resource Development, and Direct Selling Association.
Ron has spoken to executives at Lockheed Martin, AT&T, Nike,
Saturn, Hewlett-Packard, Ford, Sprint, Disney, Harley-Davidson, Providence Healthcare, and Intel.
Ron’s unrivaled ability to delight a crowd and inspire his audience to improve their personal and professional lives has clients asking
for his return again and again.
He has helped develop numerous training programs including Principle Centered Leadership and The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
He is a leader in corporate training and organizational development.
He has helped more than three hundred of the Fortune 500 realize
significant results using a proven method for driving rapid, sustainable, and measurable change in behaviors.
Books by Ron McMillan