- From front door to counter/table you take the path that the customers follows as they proceed through your operation.
- Employees want to know what you expect from them each day they come to work for you
- We should teach staff to serve their needs rather than process their needs.
- Cost of Handling vs. Cost of Producing
- How to properly receive merchandise
- A smaller well-trained and flexible staff is always more profitable for the operation.
Ronald A. Yudd is a recognized expert on developing profit strategies and customer service solutions. Ron provides his clients with the tools for success. Ron Yudd is often called upon to speak to leaders, managers and associates on both profit strategies and re-energizing their passion for service. His programs “Leadership Legacy”, “No One Escapes Service” and “Points of Profit” have helped business operators focus in on profit enhancing strategies and service improvement programs. He combines a motivating style with practical “take home” ideas.
As part of his extensive background Ron held the position of Director of Food Service for the United States Senate in Washington DC. He served in the Senate for over 21 years. His guests, associates and employees still refer to Ron as “The Senator of Service”. The Senate Restaurant serves over 10,000 meals per day in ten different restaurants. Fifty percent of the 8 million dollars in annual sales is generated by special events and catering. Ron supervised over 200 associates in the daily mission of delivering the highest quality food with a passion for personalized service.
Ron currently travels the United States conducting his highly successful leadership clinic entitled “The Leadership Legacy”. This sought after program guides, focuses and builds confidence for both seasoned and up and coming managers and leaders.