- How to adjust your life in order to maximize your productivity and your success.
- Waking Up in a ProcrastiNastion
- Commitment: The Buy-In Principle
- Integrity: The Creation Principle
- Everyone sells ideas and getting people to like you is crucial in getting them to buy from you.
- A chuckle can make the difference between getting the sale and losing the sale
- Success through Self-Discipline
- Cause of procrastination is self criticism
Rory Vaden, M.B.A., is a Self-Discipline Strategist who relates profound truths coupled with humorous anecdotes that empowers professionals to conquer their fears and take immediate action in all aspects of their lives.
No matter how you define success, it requires one thing: self-discipline.
As a strategist Rory Vaden explains, we live in an “escalator world” one that’s filled with “short cuts,” “quick fixes,” and distractions that make it all too easy to slide into procrastination, compromise, and mediocrity.
What seems like an easier path is really much harder in the end and, it won’t take you where you want to go. How do successful people achieve results?
He helps your organization’s workforce in increasing employee engagement, overcoming procrastination, raising productivity, growing sales, maintaining better work life balance, managing change, and having more effective time management.
Rory’s unique insights have been shared on Oprah radio, in Businessweek, Publisher’s Weekly, and in SUCCESS™ Magazine.
Rory has degrees in Business Management, Leadership, Accounting and an M.B.A.. As the Co-Founder of the multi-million dollar international training company, Rory’s pragmatic advice is grounded in the 150 year old principles and practices of one of the nation’s largest privately held companies.
The “Take the Stairs” methodology has stood the test of time and has been field tested by thousands of professionals from all different industries.
Client list includes: Bank of America, Trane, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Shaw Worldwide, The Direct Selling Association, American Income Life, Wells Fargo Advisors, Mary Kay, AFLAC, and others from all over the world.
Combining a hilarious and compelling delivery with unprecedented expertise, Rory energizes audiences into action with his signature program: Take the Stairs – Success Means Doing Things You Don’t Want to Do.
Rory is also leading a rapidly growing international social movement raising money for youth character education programs by climbing stairs all over the place including the 10 tallest buildings in the world.
Books by Rory Vaden, M.B.A.
- Take the Stairs: 7 Steps to Achieving True Success
- No Laughs to Know Laughs: How to be Funny to Make More Money
- Procrastinate on Purpose