Put a halt to the whirlwind of mental and physical activity that can suffocate our productivity.: Rosie wants to help you and your organization connect to your passion, purpose and potential thru caring communications!
- Are we too stressed to C.A.R.E?
- How To Be S.U.P.E.R.B.A.D
- Are You Burning Out or Recharging?
- How to Be an Olympian Woman
- Encouragement, Do it! Do it Now! Do it Anyway!
- The tongue can cut quick and deep over and over again
- How to be an Olympian Woman
- Difference makers spend so much time helping others that they may neglect themselves
- A refreshing spin on verbal abuse. Using references that helps everyone remember ways to use their words wisely!
Rosemary Calhoun-Horner will help you to maximize your competence with caring communications.
A thought provoking author, she has developed an expertise in speaking, listening, laughter and encouragement.
She is intuitive and entertaining mistress of ceremony.
She powerfully connects clients to their purpose, passion, and potential.
Rosemary jumps into her message with a feverish pace that radiates infectious energy.
She inspires the minds and hearts of her audience with stories, humor and challenging content. Each of her customized presentations become an inspiring event
Rosemary has a BA in Sociology from the College of St. Elizabeth, NJ. and a Masters of Science Degree from the University of Massachusetts.
As a Community Health Educator she has many years of experience in the Health Care Industry.
Has the unique ability to reach people from diverse work settings.
Books by Rosemary Calhoun-Horner
- 10 Openings and Closings I Dare You to Use at Your Next Presentation
- 59 Ways to Show Our Clients We Care
- 30 Daily Doses of Motivation
- Get it Out! That Book in Your Head