- Etiquette: Increase leadership skills & greater personal effectiveness
- Professional Image for Women
- Ingredients of a polished presence
- The Power of Body Language (Positive & Negative Gestures, Facial Expressions)
- Learn the skills to outclass your competition.
- Award Winning Image, Etiquette & Communications
- Dining Etiquette
- Non-verbal Communication
Roslyn M. Rolan, AICI, CIP: Psychology, Cum Laude, expert in professional image, body language, and etiquette for business.
Certified Professional Image Consultant and Etiquette Instructor, who enthusiastically inspires executives, professionals, political candidates, and college graduates – in groups – with skills necessary to improve their self confidence, and enhance their presence, polish and power.
A former actress and model, Rolan developed an expertise as a fashion coordinator, working within the Fashion Industry.
She was the first Fashion Coordinator and Special Events Director of Abraham & Straus Department Store, and Fashion Director of Shows. Ms. Rolan was an instructor at the Barbizon School of Modeling.
Roslyn was recognized as the first Image & Wardrobe Consultant, with an editorial endorsement from The New York Times.
She provides a total image service, coaching and shopping with individuals, focusing on teaching them how to achieve an overall polished presence.
Roslyn was also trained in color theory.
Books by Roslyn M. Rolan, AICI, CIP
- Your Competitive Edge: Image & Etiquette handbook geared towards college students and people in Transitions, seeking to land great jobs!