- Etiquette: Increase leadership skills & greater personal effectiveness
- Professional Image for Women / Executive Presence
- Ingredients of a polished presence
- The Power of Body Language (Positive & Negative Gestures, Facial Expressions)
- Learn the skills to outclass your competition.
- Award Winning Image, Etiquette & Communications
- Dining Etiquette
- Non-verbal Communication
Roslyn M. Rolan, AICI, CIP: Psychology, Cum Laude, expert in professional image, communications, body language, and etiquette for business.
Certified Professional Image Consultant and Etiquette Instructor, who enthusiastically inspires executives, professionals, political candidates, and college graduates – in groups – with skills necessary to improve their self confidence, and enhance their presence, polish and power.
A former actress and model, Rolan developed an expertise as a fashion coordinator, working within the Fashion Industry.
She was the first Fashion Coordinator and Special Events Director of Abraham & Straus Department Store, and Fashion Director of Shows. Ms. Rolan was an instructor at the Barbizon School of Modeling.
Roslyn was recognized as the first Image & Wardrobe Consultant, with an editorial endorsement from The New York Times.
She provides a total image service, coaching and shopping with individuals, focusing on teaching them how to achieve an overall polished presence.
Roslyn also expert on color theory.
- Are you stuck in your current job and want to enhance your potential?
- Have you been out of the business arena for several years and need to develop a polished presence and better interview techniques?
- Do you have a Teenager preparing to go on to college, who needs communications training?
- Have you reached a time in your life when you are seeking a new Image, a new You?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you have found the perfect resource. Let me show you how to succeed in your goals. Roslyn helped hundreds of men, women and children excel in either their careers or their lives.
Achieve greater, and, immediate success.
“I want to personally thank you for your presentation, “Looking Great With Your Shape” at our Health & Wellness Program for women 35 years old and older. The program was well received by everyone, and the audience appreciated all the tips you shared.”
“On behalf of the association for legal professionals, I would like to thank you for taking the time to speak to our members. They found both the style and substance of your presentation interesting and informative. Many members were discussing at lunch their desire to enhance their personal packaging!”
“It is obvious that you are not only well qualified in the field of professional image, but that believe passionately in the power of presenting ourselves appropriately for career success.”
“Your ‘Professional Savvy in Image and Etiquette’ program was dynamite! I’ve received numerous phone calls and email messages saying what an exciting speaker you were, and of how much you have inspired the students to improve upon their personal image and manner before starting their business careers. Many thanks.”
“Thank you for your program for our Sales Team! It was a smash hit! Our team felt they really gained through your professional experience and skills. The sessions on Image Building, and Dining Etiquette were specially appreciated, and they have made many of our team members more confident about their business dealings with Executives.”
Books by Roslyn M. Rolan, AICI, CIP