- America’s Coach: Life Lessons & Wisdom for Gold Medal Success; A Biographical Journey of the Late Hockey Icon Herb Brooks.
- Do You Believe in Miracles?…YES!
- Ross Bernstein specializes in the teachings of legendary coach Herb Brooks and the fabled 1980 gold medal-winning U.S. Olympic hockey Miracle on Ice
- The Champion’s Code: Life Lessons of Values & Integrity from the Sports World to the Business World
- Lessons in Team-Building
- Raising Stanley: How Becoming the Best of the Best in Hockey Translates to Success in Business & in Life
Ross Bernstein: Author of nearly 40 sports books, who regularly speaks to businesses, organizations, professional associations and trade groups across the country about passions and legacies by using hockey as a metaphor for life and for business.
Ross, who has been featured on more than 1,000 TV and radio interviews over his career, has given key-note presentations to groups as large as 800 and as small as 25 — all with the same excitement and passion.
If you got goose bumps watching the thrilling 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey “Miracle on Ice,” or the recent Disney movie “Miracle,” which starred Kurt Russell as Herb Brooks, then his entertaining and inspiring hour-long program is truly a must-see.
Ross is extremely proud and honored to be able to share his story with others who, like Brooks, aspire to achieve success in whatever they do in life. Wanting to keep his legacy burning brightly, Ross now speaks about the influence Brooks had on the world of sports; his unorthodox leadership style; how he was able to adapt to change in different environments; how he fostered team chemistry and cultivated winning attitudes; how he dealt with pressure; how he got the most out of his players; and about his unparalleled motivational tactics.
Putting many of the life-lessons and ideologies he learned from the fiery coach into a practical business application, Ross’ dynamic, interactive and thought-provoking presentation will connect with your audience and challenge them to achieve heights they never dreamed possible. And maybe, just maybe, even inspire them to create their own miracles.
Books by Ross Bernstein
- The Code: Baseball’s Unwritten Rules and its Igonore at your own risk Code of Conduct
- More Frozen Memores: Celebrating a Century of Minnesota Hockey
- America’s Coach: Life Lessons & Wisdom for Gold Medal Success; A Biographical Journey of the Late Hockey Icon Herb Brooks
- The Code: The Unwritten Rules of Fighting and Retaliation in the NHL
- Remembering Herbie
- Do You Believe in Miracles?…YES!”