- Inner needs of the individual: rewards are increased productivity, employee retention, & strengthening of the bottom line.
- Physical and mental health … it affects performance, productivity & quality of life.
- Igniting Team Energy, Creativity & Spirit
- Learn simplified movement techniques — drawn from the soft martial art of T’ai Chi — you can apply in your daily life to enhance health, improve performance, and reduces stress.
- Make your workspace and workday more pleasant & productive.
- Serenity is not the absence of the storm, but peace in the midst of it.
- Gain an understanding about T’ai Chi, Qigong, Yoga, Feng Shui, conscious breathing techniques & meditation. Learn about their similarities and differences.
- Ruth Anne is qualified to teach three different styles of Tai Chi & several forms of Qigong.
Ruth Anne Plourde, MA
Interactive on Stress Management